Sunday, July 3, 2011

Talent Keeps Getting Younger and Younger

Seems like I remember most kids between the ages of say, 5 and 12 when I was growing up didn't become big singing stars like they do now. I mean good ones, not just cut.

We have kids like Jackie Evancho, who hit it big by blowing them away on "America's Got Talent" last year.

Now I've stumbled upon this kid on the Daily What web site named Brendan MacFarlane. He'll turn 14 in September. He's already an accomplished, and apparently well known gospel, country and blues singer.
Brendan MacFarlane, 13, yet another kid who
brings the house down with his voice

I'd never heard of him until now, but watch the clip and be blown away by his singing ability. How can a 13-year-old sound like he's been practicing his chops for 20 years?

The song is called "Money Won't" The video is a little cheesy but this kid's voice sure isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment