Friday, September 2, 2011

Cuteness Relief After the Flood


It's been a tough week here in Vermont after all that record, disasterous flooding. Having been in the thick of it much of the week, I was given a day off yesterday.

So, it was me and Jackson,  our cocker spaniel puppy, just hanging out at the house in St. Albans, Vermont.

While I tried to take it relatively easy, Jackson had an exhausting day of hunting down and killing the crickets chirping around the house, chasing down five gallon pails rolling down the hill, and digging holes in the hope of finding buried treasure.

I offer you a few pics of Jackson's exploits, below, just because we could all use a cuteness break.
"What was that!?"

"Who, me?"

"Don't worry, Matt, I'm on guard.
I'll keep those crickets away from you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment