Saturday, February 4, 2012

A First: Fun From North Korea

I never thought I'd seen the day where I would post something about fun in North Korea. Yes, I did have something goofy on the recent death of their dictator, Kim Jong Il,but that was us reacting to their awfulness, not something awfully funny from North Korea. There is a difference.

North Korea has to be the worst place in the world. The family-run dictatorship government is a closed off cult of personality. Not only do the people who live there have no freedoms, they're basically starving and freezing because the government is so isolationist, evil, selfish and just horrible.

But, we have the video you will see at the bottom of this post. I don't know if it's North Korean propoganda about how wonderful they are, or if a sense of  humor bloomed somehow in that rocky, dictatorial soil, (This performance is in Norway)  but we have of all things, accordian players playing a hit from the 1980s.


No comments:

Post a Comment