Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Enjoy Grandmas Enjoying Kardashian Sex Tape

Oh, my dirty little mind! A seriously off color video is going viral and I have to share it with you.

Some of you particularly rude people out there might have seen a sex tape involving Kim Kardashian that came out, so to speak, in 2007.

Well, now there's another video of three ladies of a certain age who found the infamous Kardashian video. And we get to watch them watch it! Don't worry, you don't get a view of Kardashian and her um, stud.

You'll see it, but my favorite comments from the ladies in the video are: "Oh my God! look at it!
And "The end is purple!" and finally, "What's taking him so long? He's so young!"

However, the video of the grannies is seriously off color, as I said, and there's some naughty language involved. So this is NSFW and not for the kiddies. Be forwarned, but watch and laugh. I really want to invite these ladies who lunch to my place for lunch. I bet we'd have a grand time.



No comments:

Post a Comment