Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Farmers Grow It, LMFAO Style

I think there's been every possible parody of the LMFAO hit, "I'm Sexy and I Know It," but this new one is the coolest.
The Peterson Farm Brothers are Sexy Farming and They Grow It. 

The Peterson Farm Brothers, I think from  Kansas have a hit on their hands with "I'm Farming
and I Grow It."  In the video, below, the three brothers strut their stuff. I think they are far better than LMFAO, to be honest.

The text below the video helpfully display the lyrics to their song. Sample:

When I'm in my tractor, I got more power than an arc reactor
And when I'm in the field, I try to raise crops to maximum yield
This is how I roll, without me the world would be outta control
The hours I work, there is no equal
Gotta feed the mouths of hungry people 


Much better than "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy," don't you think?

I'm going to have to keep my eye out in the farm country here in Vermont for similar cow pasture and cropland talent. You never know.

Meanwhile, you've GOT to watch the Peterson Farm Brothers video, which has gone viral. It's an instant classic:

No comments:

Post a Comment