Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Some Incredibly Messy Offices

I admit it and everyone who knows me knows it. My office space, both at work and my home office are pigsties. I can't seem to bring myself to clean things up properly.

Oh, sure, every once in awhile I go into a frenzy and do some cleaning and it looks better, briefly. Then, it falls into disarray with seconds, it seems.

Did someone say that a messy office is a sign of an active mind? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, I'm not as bad an office housekeeper as some people, as a series of pictures I found on Buzzfeed demonstrate. Some of these offices look like dungeons, others like a municipal landfill on a particularly hectic day.

I have enough trouble finding stuff in my office. How do these people find anything? And what do some of these offices smell like?

I like the one within the link with the soda cans. I collect them, too. But after just a few accumulate, it's off to the recycling center I go. I bet one of these offices has close to $100 in cans.

So, while I can continue to work in my office pigpen, I can take pleasure in the knowledge that at least somebody is worse than  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment