Wednesday, October 3, 2012

World's Most Useless Record Holder: Beer Chugger

It's always good to dream of greatness. Who doesn't want to be the first, the best, the most outstanding, the one who is a fixture in the Guinness Book of World Records?

Well, we found a video that captures that spirit. He went for the big time. I can't prove this yet, but the video indicates he's the world's fastest at biting into a beer can and sucking all the brew out. What a hero!

I had a roommate in college who drank beer that way. The only way he would drink beer, which was often, was to bite into a can of beer and suck the contents out. I'm sure it did wonder for his teeth.

I guess I'm just a boring guy. I grab a 12-ounce bottle, a bottle opener, lift the cap off, and enjoy. So while I'm happy and content, don't look for me anytime soon in the Guinness Book of World Records. I'll just drink a Guinness instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment