Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gasoline + Woodpile = Bang! + Hilarity + Injury

In the next couple of weeks, I'll need to set fire to the brush pile in my yard. As always, I'll get a burn permit from the town, I'll do it on a day when it won't spread out of control, I'll have stuff ready to tone it down in case it gets out of hand, and most importantly, I'll set it alight in a completely opposite way than the guys in the video below.

Gawd, the guy couldn't even safely climb the wood pile to soak it in gasoline. Yes, gasoline.  Hey, what can possibly go wrong when you only dump five gallons of gasoline on the woodpile?

The inevitable happens when they strike a match. They survived, but they are future Darwin Award winners.

So watch the vid and gloat about how much smarter you are than they.

No comments:

Post a Comment