Monday, January 7, 2013

Cheerleaders vs. U.S. Soldiers in "Call Me Maybe"

Yes, I know we still haven't recovered from having to listen to Carly Rae Jepsen's big 2012 hit "Call Me Maybe," that pop song that was forced fed to us, at minimum, 24,567,194,301,239,399 times a day.

There were almost that many lip sync or parody versions of that song on YouTube. But I did like one.

The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders did a version, full of bikinis and perfect teeth and big boobs and seductive smiles. That's not the video that was so much fun to me.

The fun one was a group of soldiers in Afghanistan who decided to mimic the Miami Dolphins Cheerleader version move for move.

Here's a video that compares the two simultaneously.  It's goofy and stupid, but I found it fun. I hope   you do, too.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment