Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Brief Interlude With An Extremely Stupid, Snow Covered Motorist.

It snowed a little here in Vermont this morning, enough to slicken up the roads and cause a few crashes.

I don't know if any of the vehicle accidents were caused by stupidity, but I give you a brief video of one of the world's stupidest drivers. Thankfully nobody who lives near me.

It snowed recently in parts of Britain, and a dashcam video caught an oncoming car, a Jaguar of all things, with the teeniest, tiniest peephole in a windshield otherwise totally covered in snow.

Really, the guy or gal driving couldn't take just one minute to clear that bit of snow from the windshield so they could see? They didn't think they might hit something? Maybe they didn't want to be recognized?

I wouldn't want to be if I were that stupid. Watch for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment