Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Guy Dances To the OCD Beat For YouTube

I must have a touch of obsessive compulsive disorder, since, just on a lark, I've been taking a photo of the same spot in my yard in St. Albans Vermont every day since mid-March.
This guy did the same dance routine every day for 100 days
and video'd it. Just because.  

I'm documenting on how the scene changes from the depths of winter to high summer.  (I've got to figure out how to change that series of still photos into a video.)

Anyway, somebody else has taken this type of OCD to new heights. He did the same dance routine in his room daily for 100 days and recorded the whole series on a GoPro camera.

It's strangely entertaining, though, so I have to give him that.

Watch and judge for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment