Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Supercut Senior Version Of "Turn Down For What" Video MUCH Better Than Original

Seniors grooving to "Turn Down The What"  
Maybe I'm a little obsessed here, but yesterday I offered you a funny supercut of dads dancing to, or at least trying to dance, to the Bruno Mars song "Uptown Funk"   

On the same YouTube channel, we also have an even better supercut, this time it's senior citizens grooving to the song "Turn Down For What," by DJ Snake and Lil Jon

I know none of the older people in the video were actually dancing to "Turn Down For What" but I love how they are all enjoying the party. No matter what kind of music they were really listening to. Good for them!

Here it is, with more, even stranger stuff below that:



When I found the video of the seniors doing "Turn Down For What," I decided to look up the original video for the song by DJ Snake and Lil Jon. After all, I like the song. The tune is a little strange, but it's totally catchy.

Maybe I shouldn't have looked up the video. It IS fascinating. But also, um, different. I don't know how I missed it when it came out in March

The original "Turn Down For What" video is NSFW, might offend a number of people, is twisted, disturbing, sexually charged in a sick way to say the least, and probably something that your grandma might not want to watch. (But maybe she would, who knows?)

Frankly, I'd much rather party with the older people in the supercut video in the top of this post than with the scary people in the original "Turn Down For What" video by DJ Snake and Lil Jon.

So in the interest in full disclosure, and to please the fans of the bizarre out there. (like me!) here's the original version of "Turn Down For What."

No comments:

Post a Comment