Saturday, June 27, 2015

Proud To Be An American; Proudly Gay And Married

The Gay Men's Chorus of DC react perfectly
to Friday's U.S. Supreme Court decision.  
I'm sure nobody is surprised that my husband and me were thrilled by Friday's U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing same sex marriage in all 50 states.

Where I live in Vermont, it's been legal for years. Jeff and I will celebrate our third (already!) wedding anniversary on August 26.

Of course, now it's nice to, say, travel to visit relatives in South Dakota, and if anything happens to one of us, we can still be together no matter what.

I might have more to say on this subject in an upcoming blog post, but for now, I'll let the Gay Men's Chorus of DC  do the talking singing with their reaction in front of the U.S. Supreme Court decision was handed down Friday.

All I can say is, Jeff and I concur with this group:

No comments:

Post a Comment