Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Adele's Tribute To Brussels Terrorist Victims A Must See

Adele sang in tribute to Brussels Tuesday evening in London. 
Adele, performing at a concert in London Tuesday, performed one of the loveliest tributes I've seen to an international tragedy.

Bringing up Tuesday's terrorist attack in Brussels, Adele asked the audience to turn on the smart phone torches so that the entire arena lit up with what amounted to thousands of candles.

Then she sang a gorgeous rendition of "Make You Feel My Love."

When the song concluded Adele told the audience, "I don't think I've ever actually been so moved in my life at one of my shows, that was just so beautiful.....Thank you very much for doing that....I think they heard us."

Indeed.

Here's a video of the moment:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment