Sunday, March 6, 2016

Make Yourself Great Again With These Wonderous Donald Trump Makeup Tips!

Let this woman show you how you can become
as, um, gorgeous as Donald Trump! 
Apparently, YouTube is loaded with zillions (8.4 million, really!) of tutorial videos offering makeup tips for a beautiful new you.

As a middle aged guy, I never watch those because I figure it's too late for a beautiful new me.

However, I had to stop at the satire/comedy YouTube makeup tutorial you'll see at the bottom of this post.

Don't you admire Donald Trump's looks? That handsome devil!

Well, you can look like him if you just follow the tips in this great new makeup tutorial. Your friends will love you. Or maybe want to build a wall around you, I don't know.

I also never knew Cheetos were a critical tool in one's makeup kit, but there you go.

It's worth the watch, just for some laughs. (h/t JoeMyGod)

Watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment