Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Rejected Donald Trump Campaign Slogans

A top trending hashtag on Twitter this morning is #RejectedTrumpCampaignSlogans.

I've collected a few of my favorites so you don't have to comb through an entire Twitter feed looking for them. You're welcome.

By the way, in the comments section, suggest your own rejected Trump slogans. For that matter, for bipartisan's sake, suggest some Hillary Clinton rejected campaign slogans, too!

Anyway, here are some of the Trump bad slogans:

"We Shall Overcomb."

"Are you smarter than a 5th grader? If so, I'm not your candidate. "

"We need a hot first lady."

"Women are 'fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals' But 'believe me,' they're voting for me."

"Women and minorities should be flattered I'm even talking to them."

"Another prick with a wall."

"Enough about me. Let's talk about me."

"We klan do it!"

"You've tried a black president. Now try an orange one."

"Orange is the new whack."

"Everything is going to be alt-right."

"I can see Russia from my tax returns."

"You can't spell Trump without Rump."




No comments:

Post a Comment